Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 April 2014

Rainy and cold London part II

7 th April Monday 2014

I love London despite is one of the busiest city and the most crowded in Europe. I am looking forward visit it again luckily I will be in June there. I love walking and shopping there because atmosphere is very friendly and I love staying with British families.

We start our trip in Greenwich in Royal Observatory we are very tired after 23 hour journey  and travelling by a ferry from Calais ( France) to Dover ( England) but very happy we are in GB finally.
Park in Greenwich

University in Greenwich

One of the most interesting places to visit is Natural History Museum.


Sea life

Different species of mammals
 Sea life.



Dinosaurs are my favourite animals what a  pity they don't live now.


This museum offers a wide choice of nature for everybody and in my opinion is well - organised and maintained. Definitely is worth visiting it. And it was our first day in British capital.


4 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is a long time to travel by bus from Poland to England, but then again, you do stay overnight along the way, if I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a long distance and of course we have to stay at night travelling with students it's a rule. And each driver can work at night only three hours then the second one drives so we have 3 drivers to avoid accident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that a great museum? I think it would take several visits to take in everything. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing, breathtaking museum. There are a lot of sections there sou it's great idea to visit it many times to be able to see as much as possible.

      Delete