Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 December 2014

Katowice Poland my favourite city

2nd December 2014

I love visiting Katowice the capital of Upper Silesia Province especailly I love walking, having coofee at Satrbucks and diong shopping. This city is located only 18 km fom my place. And I work part-time at this city.
Watch the short film which presents my city in the summer time... I hope you will like Katowice

The city of Katowice is the centre of cultural and economic life in Upper Silesia (Gorny Slask), a region in south eastern Poland. A visit to Katowice is a must for those interested in industrial environments as this city is the cradle of Polish industry. Taking a walk down its streets, visitors will see evidence of the 19th century industrial buildings which have now been combined together with more modern structures.

THANKS FOR VISITING..

3 comments:

  1. I would have assumed Polish people like good coffee, and in my experience, good coffee is never served in Starbucks. In fact because they don't serve good coffee, we have almost driven the company out of Melbourne. Most of their shops have closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to get used to not seeing verandas where the people shop in Europe.
    I wouldn't have coffee anywhere other than a good coffee cafe, I am not that fond of coffee, but if I have one it has to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosia, love stopping for coffee at nice coffee shops, and I do frequent Starbucks. I enjoy that rich, dark flavor of coffee, and it fits the European taste for sure.

    ReplyDelete