Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 December 2014

Walking in the countryside

27th December 2014


I love walking long distances. Now I usually walk one hour daily so it means I walk about 5 kilometres. When I was younger I don't like it. Now because I live in the big conurbation so I don't have a close contact with nature. Living in the big city means you can walk only in the park but you can't observe wild animals.
Yesterday I was walking outside my town. Walking long distances alone it is a time of reflection about the past and planning future.







'
All photos were taken on
26th December 2014

It is typical landscape here outside the town in the Subcarpathian Region


12 comments:

  1. Some very modern buildings in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, the bigger building is sports and recreation cente and the second one is cementary chapel.

      Delete
  2. I also love taking long walks. What a beautiful place for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell, you arte right it is a perfect place for walking

      Delete
  3. Love the young pine trees. I love to walk as well, and we have quiet streets in our neighborhood. I try to get out daily with my dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, is always nice and for me each weather is perfect for walking

      Delete
  4. I walk almost everyday, too, and prefer the fields and woods to the concrete paths. I always say, I think best when my feet are moving! Are those mountains of hills in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia you are right . Moving is very important for our feet. In the background there are hills covered with forests.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. So nice you are glad so next time I am going to take more photos

      Delete
  6. Enjoyed the photos from your walk! My family occasionally goes on walks together throughout the countryside. Sometimes they end up turning into marches...I wonder what our neighbors think of us walking down the road marching in sync and singing "You're in the army now. You're not behind the plow. You'll never get rich by digging a ditch; you're in the army now!" Maybe some members of my family have a military background ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany, it is a fantastic comment . Never mind what other peeople think about us the marching is healthy anf relaxing.

      Delete