Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 October 2016

At my cousin's in the country

18th October 2016 
One of my cousin lives nearby my summer place so I visit her from time to time. We didn't get on well in the past but as we grow older we are in a better relationship. When I spend weekend at my home I am invited to her small farm.


In her farm is autumn definitely


 Linden tree my grandfather planted it 75 years ago..


Cows - my cousin has two..

Wow my favourite fruit... so I was happy to collect them in October..



My grandparent's orchard - they planted all apple trees a long time ago.. I was climbing them when I was a small girl..

19 comments:

  1. Glad you and your cousin get along now. How nice to visit the farm and enjoy raspberries! Love the pretty scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place and wonder memories of your childhood and grandfather! It's good to make amends - life is too short! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes life is too short and it is not a picnic

      Delete
  3. Very nice memories for you at the farm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my favourite place in the childhood

      Delete
  4. Mmmm raspberries.
    Glad that you and your cousin are getting on better. Loved the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your post Gosia! I love looking and visiting at small farms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat to see a tree your grandparents planted 75 years ago. And awesome that you are still getting berries! Our raspberries finished quite some time ago, and we've already had our first frost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that you and your cousin are getting along fine now. When I was young I too love to climb fruit trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Climbing trees is a great activity in the childhood

      Delete
  8. This is a very pleasant place with lots of fruits to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming spot. Nice that you've mended fences with your cousin.

    ReplyDelete